Wot So Funee? Star Wars Revenge of the Sith

Wot So Funee?

Last week we gave you an introduction to The Facts of Life for Kids. We moved on to giving you a linky post to share your Birth Stories with us. You may well be wondering what nuggets of inspiration await you this week on Wot So Funee? A-levels for 7-year-olds perhaps? News of a starring role in a West End show? No such luck I’m afraid. This week, Wot So Funee? brings you a very simple take on Anakin Skywalker’s fate in the Revenge of the Sith, which we watched with Daddy while Mummy was away in Paris.

I am not a Star Wars fan, requiring a cushion, a cuddle and a partial view to handle even the teeniest bit of Ewok fun. However I did arrive just in time to hear the Bug’s verdict on Anakin’s need for a Darth Vader makeover:

Daddy! Anakin just fell into a steaming river of burning hot lager!

"lava river"*Image credit

Unlucky Anakin! Don’t try that at University will you?

Wot So Funee?Link up your own #funee posts with the linky tool below. Steal my badge, and leave a comment after you have linked. If you’re new here check out the Wot So Funee? main page then come back and join in the fun! Feel free to add any funny post you want to share. Just include a link back to this post or paste the #funee badge into your own. Then go and share the giggles!

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…

Image from Jedi Council Forums!

I am also linking up with Friday Funnys at Tropical Mum and Mummy Mummy Mum!

Friday Funny

This entry was posted in Miscellaneous. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Wot So Funee? Star Wars Revenge of the Sith

1. Jess @ splashes & dashes of sunshine says:

Hmm death by lager…what a painful way to go :-) poor,poor Anakin!

2. Bibsey Mama says:

Argh! Surely he knows that lager should be served ice cold, even in a galaxy far, far away.
    Bibsey Mama recently posted..Strictly Bibsey Wk 7 ~ Back in the saddleMy Profile

3. Sarah Mac says:

Boiled in beer – well, I can think of worse ways to go … marinated in Malibu fr’instance :)
    Sarah Mac recently posted..200My Profile

4. Pingback: Wot so Funee? | bluebirdsunshine

5. Chatty Baby says:

Ha haa! I’m still laughing, first at your post, then at the comments beneath! If only I were that clever . . .
    Chatty Baby recently posted..My Birth StoryMy Profile

6. Julia Boggio says:

Well, Anakin does sort of sound like Heineken…

Hee hee! What’s your favourite bedtime story – we’re going on a beer hunt?

*boom boom*

am waiting for someone to say something worthy of a #funee this week – we’re having a slow week here !
    Mammasaurus recently posted..The Twitter Orgy, the joys of married sex and more…Thrusting ThursdayMy Profile

8. oooh hot lager does not sound good! eeeek xx
    Emma @mummymummymum recently posted..Friday Funny week 15My Profile

9. Thanks for linking up to me too :-)
    Emma @mummymummymum recently posted..Friday Funny week 15My Profile

10. Shelly says:

This made me snort my er…lager. It’s beer o’clock on the other side of the world don’t you know?

Snap! My eight year old boy also has a special cushion that he sits with whenever he watches something a bit frightening. I don’t think he saw any of this scene, because his eyes were hidden behind the cushion.

Thanks for linking up!
    Shelly recently posted..Friday Funny: Polly is a Cracker!My Profile

11. Nikki Thomas says:

Sounds great to me!! A great “funnee”, once again!!
    Nikki Thomas recently posted..Fiction Fridays #2My Profile

12. I’ve never watched starwars but I love the idea he thought it was burning lager!!
    Rollercoaster Mum recently posted..Nov 21st – #NaBloPoMo – Post 21 – Wot so Funee? No 2 – tickling and makingMy Profile