Saturday is caption day

"teddies in the freezer"And by way of an explanation for this travesty:

"how to treat headlice"

Essential products for treating headlice

Saturday

This entry was posted in Photography, Saturday is Caption Day and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to Saturday is caption day

1. Jenny Paulin says:

oh dear its nit funny is it??? lol x
    Jenny Paulin recently posted..Saturday Caption Day – 24th March, 2012My Profile

2. Jenny Paulin says:

i bet those stuffed toys thought well if the Birds Eye polar bear can do it…..
    Jenny Paulin recently posted..Saturday Caption Day – 24th March, 2012My Profile

3. The teddies wanted to see what it felt like at the North Pole.
    Rollercoaster Mum recently posted..Saturday is Caption Day!My Profile

4. I think we are safe from the nits here
    Boo Roo and Tigger Too recently posted..Saturday is caption day! – 24/03/12 #SatCapMy Profile

5. Pinkoddy says:

The fur round my bum is so wet now
    Pinkoddy recently posted..Saturday is Caption DayMy Profile

6. Lplatemummy says:

Please don’t leave us here. That Birds Eye Polar Bear is scary… he gets chefs sacked who knows what he’ll do to us for being on his turf!
    Lplatemummy recently posted..Saturday is Caption DayMy Profile

7. Bear 1: Quick, let’s hide in here before she finds out we’ve drunk her wine AND her headlice treatment

Bear 2: HIC! Want a fight?
    slightlysuburbandad recently posted..Saturday is Caption Day 24/3/2012 #satcapMy Profile

8. Nikki Thomas says:

Hey are we going to be on the telly?
    Nikki Thomas recently posted..Saturday is Caption Day! Yay!My Profile

9. Erica Price says:

I don’t think they have fishfingers at the north pole you know. I think we took a wrong turn.

‘quick boys we need to form an escape plan – I just saw what happened to the chicken dipper – taken out and ROASTED ALIVE!’

‘Full marks’ for an excellent SatCap you ‘nit-wit’ *slams own head on coffee table with shame*
    Mammasaurus recently posted..Saturday is Fingers errr no… Caption Day!My Profile

11. Rebecca says:

Ahhh so this is where Mummy hides the wine.
    Rebecca recently posted..Saturday Is Caption Day!My Profile

12. My Funny Mummy says:

Pink Bear: This is shit. First class he said. Me, you and Auntie Bessie up here while Captain Birdeye down there gets a space to himself. Look at him, sat there will that stupid smirk on his face. And they can turn that bloody air con down. Do you think this is okay? Where did he say we’re getting off? Crewe?
    I’m booking it next time.

13. Lauren says:

“Look for the,
    bear-nit-cessities,
    the simple bearnitcessities.
    Freeze them next to your cherry pies”

14. Sarah Miles says:

I mean, do any of us LOOK like we’re polar bears? I’m pink, he’s brown and….hey, are you a cow?

15. Romanianmum says:

Oh no headlice!!! I use to have them a lot when i was growing up. Linicin is quite good for treating it. Sorry but can’t think of a caption
    Romanianmum recently posted..Satcap 24/3My Profile

16. oh no…but it made me laugh…

‘let me out, I’m itchy’

17. Alex says:

Right bear gang… Where’s the frozen wine?

18. Sarah says:

Oh no. Hope you get rid of them all soon.
    Sarah recently posted..I am my own worst enemyMy Profile

19. I think I have frost bite where no bear should ever get frost bite!
    Five Go Blogging recently posted..Saturday is Caption DayMy Profile

20. Natalie says:

Moo Moo was having a hard time convincing those bears that frozen Birds Eye beef burgers would be just as good as freshly made ones…

21. Purplemum says:

Sweetie do you want peas or polar bear with your fish fingers ?
    Purplemum recently posted..Saturday is Caption Day.My Profile

22. Hey hon. Not sure if I’m alone in this, but there’s a giant box that pops up on your site and blocks a lot of the content. I noticed it the other day, too…

I took a screenshot so you can see what I mean:

Anyway, I can’t see the left side of the photos so don’t know what’s going on! :(
    Katie Vyktoriah (SnuggleBubby) recently posted..Saturday is Caption DayMy Profile

23. Emily (@amummytoo) says:

I tried telling her that nits can’t survive off a human for more than a few hours, but she punished me by locking me in the freezer.

24. Chloe Brewer says:

Despite Aunt Bessie providing Perfect for 2 pudding these animals were being punished, they were out in the cold (get it?!)

25. Mum of One says:

Nits treatment was getting more severe by the minute for some….BRRRRR
    Mum of One recently posted..Saturday is Caption Day: 24/03/12My Profile

It’s so cold, I can’t bear it!!!
    Charlotte recently posted..Saturday is Caption DayMy Profile

Okay so im going to need more than a scarf if im expected to live in the FREEZER!
    sarah recently posted..Ex – squeeze me? baking powder?My Profile

28. Pingback: What you need to know about head lice | Actually Mummy...