Rock Choir Flash Mob at St Pancras International

Mummy has written previously about performing with Rock Choir, at Wembley Arena. She’s off to support McFly at Wembley stadium next weekend, but first there was the small matter of a Flash Mob to join today at St Pancras International station. Attempting to look nonchalent, then joining in with the show – a flash mob.

Today, Rock Choir performed flash mobs across the country to help raise money for Sport Relief. Mummy was privileged to be a part of it all. And I wasn’t as embarrassed as I expected to be ;)

This entry was posted in News and Media and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Rock Choir Flash Mob at St Pancras International

1. Catherine Burden says:

You brave woman!

Get you! You literally ROCK! :D
    Mammasaurus recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

3. Working London mummy says:

Wow what a cool mummy!

• Mummy... says:

Are you kidding? She is just sooooooo embarrassing! Look at her, thinking she’s the bees knees, or the bee gees, or whatever! She’s hardly Lady Gaga is she?!!! ;)

4. Steph says:

Amazing, would have loved to been available to do this! Is that you in the middle of the filming?! I actually went to a taster session in St A recently… isn’t Abbie fab??!

5. Nickie says:

BRILLIANT – I’m well jel!
    Nickie recently posted..#FridayTwiz – Questions & Answers – 23.03.12My Profile

wah! i love this. Where can i join? :)
    sarah recently posted..Eleven Questions… (grab a snickers this could take a while!)My Profile

7. Ohh I would seriously like to join one of these. I adore singing. Mich x
    Michelle Twin Mum recently posted..Help, My Poppet has turned into the Pixie!My Profile

8. Were you planning this all along – or were you just trapped by the crowds as you tried to buy a pain au chocolat at the station?
    Just that you are just watching to start with and then you appear to know all the moves!!!
    not a notting hill mum recently posted..Mother’s Days – the harsh realityMy Profile

9. Oh well done you! I am super impressed. Plus I was in a foul mood this morning and now I’m smiling. Thank you :)
    Emily (@amummytoo) recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

10. Grenglish says:

Actually Mummy you are awesome! I love how you are really getting into the moves by the end – totally rocking out.
    Brilliant!
    x
    Grenglish recently posted..‘Tis Award Season, FolksMy Profile

11. I would like to be around when something like this happens. Looks awesome.
    farfromhomemama recently posted..Healthcare worth the cost (sometimes)My Profile

12. Haha a friend of mine said she had been a part of this. Didn’t expect to spot her on here but I did. Fantastic.
    I would love to take part in a flashmob :)
    L-plate Mummy recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

13. Mummy Glitzer says:

I am so jealous! I would totally love to do this some time, it looks like so much fun!

14. Rebecca says:

I’m so jealous of this. I’d love to see a flash mob or be in one.

I would love to join a choir too but as well as hubby doing shifts my voice dropped so I can’t sing soprano anymore and have no Ida how to do harmonies. I loved choirs when I was a child and was in 4 at one point!
    Rebecca recently posted..Rainbow Fish Cake PopsMy Profile

15. I just happened to be near by that day and can say was TOTALLY embarrassed by it all. Secretly I was taken in by the atmosphere and actually ended up having a very good time! It was all for a very good cause and I think anyone who partakes in something like this can only be commended. My brother works for a finance company who did something similar (humiliating) by running half-naked doing the sport relief mile. have a look, i’m sure you’ll find it just as funny!