Saturday is Caption Day

You know what to do. I would advise you to pop over to Mammasaurus for the rest, but I have it on good authority that she is posting rude pictures of Mummy, so I recommend you give her a wide berth today ;)

"watching dancing on ice"

This entry was posted in Saturday is Caption Day and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Saturday is Caption Day

1. Pinkoddy says:

Boys v girls
    Pinkoddy recently posted..Saturday is Caption DayMy Profile

2. Jenny Paulin says:

hey sis turn over i want Dancing On Ice. thanks you are a light saver!!
    Jenny Paulin recently posted..Saturday Caption Day 31st March, 2012My Profile

3. Sarah says:

‘if we have to watch much more of this I’m going to light saber that tv!’

4. If only she knew that with my light saber I can change channel at any time!
    from fun to mum recently posted..90/366My Profile

5. @babberblog says:

“If only I could use the force to turn the TV off”
    @babberblog recently posted..Memeology – The Ten Things I Tell Myself Every DayMy Profile

6. mammasaurus says:

Seriously if I get exposed to one more episode of dancing on ice I’m going to go a ligjtsabre rampage in this house.Mummys laptops first!?!
    mammasaurus recently posted..Saturday is Caption Doobie!My Profile

I’ll have the pink sparkly one! No, the blue beaded one! No, wait… Oh this is too hard!
    Charlotte recently posted..Saturday is Caption DayMy Profile

8. Another victory for the dark side of the force.
    slightlysuburbandad recently posted..Saturday is Caption Day 31/03/2012 #satcapMy Profile

9. Chloe Brewer says:

If I can’t watch batman then this light sabre is going where the sun don’t shine!

10. My Funny Mummy says:

Pink curtains…pink spotty blanket…Dancing on Ice….
    Luke was being to regret signing up for Queer Eye For The Jedi

11. Lorna says:

Hello! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to look it over. I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!

12. purplemum says:

“The reception on this TV is a little d-icey”
    purplemum recently posted..Saturday is Caption Day.My Profile