Saturday is Caption day

Yes, I know I’m scraping the barrel, it’s just that nothing funny has happened here this week. Heaven knows what I’m going to pull out of the bag for Wot So Funee on Tuesday! *sighs*

This entry was posted in Miscellaneous. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Saturday is Caption day

The ‘bouncy static’ look is so in right now :)
    sarah recently posted..A slightly weird Saturday Caption day…My Profile

Actually Mummy told us it was her kids static hair but we all know it was really her excess leghair being re-cycled ;)

Have linked you up smelly bum ;)
    Mammasaurus recently posted..Saturday is Caption Day – Woo Hoo!My Profile

3. Jenny Paulin says:

hair today…..gone tomorrow
    Jenny Paulin recently posted..Saturday is Caption Day 7th April 2012My Profile

4. Pinkoddy says:

What happens when mummy can’t find the hair brush
    Pinkoddy recently posted..Saturday is Caption DayMy Profile

5. Watch out for the bedhead monster….
    Rollercoaster Mum recently posted..Saturday is Caption Day!My Profile

6. @babberblog says:

“Wind” – The unfortunately named new styling product, was proving popular.
    @babberblog recently posted..False AlarmMy Profile

7. Alex says:

This is how all the cool kids are wearing their hair. We call it the windy do-do.

8. Ltitle Rhino says:

Dear GG and Bug

I see your Mum has turned you ferrel for the holidays again, at least it’s warmer now than when she turned you out for the Christmas holidays. I know you have a HUGE garden and a cool play shed but I’m still not sure about this arrangement. Anyhows have spoke with my Mum and she has agreed that you can come to ours when ever for a nice hot bath, a decent meal and some TLC.

See you soon, you guys are so hard core!

Love Little Rhino

To GG and BB’s Mum

Hiya Mrs GG’s Mum, I just wanted to remind you that there is a hose pipe ban so you won’t be able to soak the kids down at the mo. Wouldn’t want you to get in trouble and miss out on your ‘me time’ we know how much you need it

Love little Mr Rhino x

9. Lplatemummy says:

Mummy pulled the ol rubbing the balloon on our hair trick again. Never gets old she said…
    Lplatemummy recently posted..Saturday is Caption DayMy Profile

10. The new super strong hair gel was more effective than anyone could have imagined!
    fivegoblogging recently posted..Saturday is Caption DayMy Profile

11. Bibsey Mama says:

It’s Blonde and Blonderer!
    Bibsey Mama recently posted..Gordita ~ yes, I made her myselfMy Profile

*sings* ‘Like you’ve just stepped out of a salon!’
    Charlotte recently posted..Saturday is Caption Day!My Profile