Saturday is Caption Day!

And it’s a belter!

"Grandma on the beers"Grandma so didn’t want us to publish this. Can you think why?

0saves

This entry was posted in Miscellaneous. Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Saturday is Caption Day!

1. Jenny Paulin says:

There’s never any frozen wine when Grandma is about – she loves the 2 for 1 deals check out that merry face!

2. You don’t actually expect me to drink this do you? Without lime?
    fivegoblogging recently posted..Saturday is Caption DayMy Profile

3. Jenny Paulin says:

Grandma was desperado for a drink or two after spending the day with her grandchildren! She may get knocked down, but she get up again! you ain’t never gonna get her down!

(ok I have waffled too much now, trying to get too many tequila puns in there!)

4. Mummy... says:

Ok I can’t resist it this week, although my mother will kill me:
    This is how we stop Grandma getting cross about how many lights we leave on….
    Mummy… recently posted..Saturday is Caption Day!My Profile

5. Melksham Mum says:

Actually *hic* I think you’ll find thish ish all mine. *hic*
    Melksham Mum recently posted..Saturday is Caption DayMy Profile

6. Jenny Paulin says:

Help the aged – give them alcohol!

7. the photo is pure brilliance, but the comments above made me laugh out loud!
    My caption would be
    “Here’s looking at you, Kid!”
    from fun to mum recently posted..Saturday is Caption DayMy Profile

8. pinkoddy says:

The bottle had my name on it.
    pinkoddy recently posted..Saturday is caption dayMy Profile

9. Have a couple of these dear, then tell me if the stripes still look so straight.
    Helen – Crumbs & Pegs recently posted..The crack policeMy Profile

10. I rather like this dear it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy – what’s it called again?
    Rollercoaster Mum recently posted..Saturday is Caption Day!My Profile

11. Sarah Miles says:

Always frugal, Gran took full advantage of the BOGOF offer at the local off licence…
    Sarah Miles recently posted..*drum roll* It’s….. Caption DayMy Profile

12. Rebecca says:

Take two bottles into the shower? I do, those two!
    Rebecca recently posted..Saturday is Caption Day!My Profile

13. Nikki Thomas says:

The key elements needed to survive grandchildren!
    Nikki Thomas recently posted..Saturday is Caption DayMy Profile

14. Kelly Wiffin says:

And who said I can’t handle my drink!
    Kelly Wiffin recently posted..Saturday is Caption Day! 14th April 2012My Profile

15. Lplatemummy says:

Granny’s alcohol awareness speech had taken an unexpected turn..
    Lplatemummy recently posted..Saturday is Caption DayMy Profile

16. Herding Cats says:

Granny had a healthy balanced diet. A bottle in each hand was balanced!
    Herding Cats recently posted..Saturday is Caption Day #SatCapMy Profile

17. 2 prop forwards already dispatched and yet Granny just wanted more drinking games!
    slightlysuburbandad recently posted..Saturday is Caption Day 14/4 #satcapMy Profile

When I was a lass we had to make do with sweet sherry!!!
    Charlotte recently posted..Saturday is Caption DayMy Profile

19. Bar prices are way too high these days. I’ll just finish these and then I’m ready to go clubbing.
    Emily (@amummytoo) recently posted..Saturday is caption dayMy Profile

Crime Watch have released an e-fit of the suspect last seen drinking actually daddys beer!
    Mammasaurus recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

21. Catherine Burden says:

It’s not mine, it’s her’s.

22. Alex says:

I mix em hard n strong. Just how actually mummy likes it!