Saturday is Caption Day!

"Skips"I think this means the ambition of being a bin lorry driver may be over…..

This entry was posted in Miscellaneous, Saturday is Caption Day. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Saturday is Caption Day!

1. JenNy paulin says:

It had been bugging mummy for a while as to where she had parked her skoda. Then she remembered she had left it outside the house with the sunroof open!.,

2. Lplatemummy says:

See-ya GG. That will teach you for bossing me around!
    Lplatemummy recently posted..Saturday is Caption DayMy Profile

3. Nikki Thomas says:

When mummy said she had found me a new house, she wasn’t joking!
    Nikki Thomas recently posted..Saturday is a good day for a Caption!!My Profile

4. Romanianmum says:

That’s it! i am suing them!
    Romanianmum recently posted..Satcap 28/4My Profile

You can hire a skip full of BUGGS?!!! *snicker*
    sarah recently posted..is it saturday again? its c-c-c-caption day.My Profile

6. *tuts* they can’t even spell Bug right!
    Five Go Blogging recently posted..Saturday is Caption DayMy Profile

7. Herding Cats says:

Bug loved to ‘skip’
    Herding Cats recently posted..Saturday is Caption day #SatCapMy Profile

Heh heh heh ;) nice one Jenny!

Mummy what’s that word on that skip…D …i ….c….k…?

Follow that skip! It’s mine!!!
    Charlotte recently posted..Saturday Is Caption DayMy Profile

11. Awwh yet again the Traffic wardens looked like they were just out of Nursery School…
    Claire Toplis recently posted..Caption Saturday #satcap 28/4/2012My Profile

12. Mum of One says:

Jeez, will they ever get my name right? You just can’t get the staff these days.
    Mum of One recently posted..X is for…apologies in advance.My Profile

13. You mean to say someone will hire me to skip??
    Katie Vyktoriah recently posted..Photo Post – As I Pass ByMy Profile

14. Laura @ Chez Mummy says:

(In best Del Boy impersonation) “This time next year, we’ll be millionaires!”