Cybher: I Spy an outfit dilemma

A dilemma. Mummy was all set for her trip to the Cybher conference, and had posted her outfit to Facebook.

"Anna Field Dress"She bought this Anna Field Dress recently from Zalando, and I can confirm that she rocks it (if she lays off the chips and beer the night before). Job done: one properly cool dress for Cybher.

But then, this turned up:

"Actually Mummy t-shirt"My own design! The Actually Mummy brand, on a t-shirt! What a nifty idea to stop other attendees having to stare at her boobs just to establish whether or not they know her! (From her name badge, obviously, not because lots of people are well acquainted with her boobs :roll: ).

So now we have a dilemma. Do we go with practical, or does she rock the dress?

"bronze wedge shoes"If the majority say t-shirt, all is not lost in the glamour stakes, because look at what Mummy managed to pick up in TK Maxx for £35 today. Yes, they say Sofft inside, and yes they are comfy. But what of it? They are bronze wedge platforms and they rock with skinny jeans! At least that’s what she told Daddy. (She didn’t tell him about the other wedge platform sandals that were only £45 and now reside in her “summer cupboard”).

So – hot dress, or branded t-shirt? The decision, parents of my friends, is yours………

"outfit for Cybher"And because there is a rather obscure H in this picture, I’m linking up to Mum of One’s I Spy

Mum of One

Mummy’s t-shirt was given to her free of charge, but she loves it! You can personalise your own t-shirt here.

This entry was posted in Miscellaneous. Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Cybher: I Spy an outfit dilemma

1. A for day. B screwed up in your bag to be shoved on in the toilets of a pub for evening?
    helloitsgemma recently posted..Thin grey lineMy Profile

2. Oh, your mummy is a pretty lady so she will rock either look. I think she should wear the tshirt, and bring the dress for me to look after. And by look after I mean steal :D
    Emily (@amummytoo) recently posted..I spy with my little eye something beginning with HMy Profile

3. T shirt, Tshirt, T shirt!
    Emma @mummymummymum recently posted..She’s got the moves..My Profile

4. As long as you wear the fab shoes the outfit doesn’t matter as much. (The t-shirt is ace though)
    The Mummy Adventure recently posted..A day in the life of a nine month oldMy Profile

5. Carolin says:

Definitely A, I absolutely love it!

6. Nickie says:

Both.

I’m a great help, aren’t I?

I do like the “branding” – maybe take the dress too and wear it for drinks after?

7. The T-shirt is fab! Mich x
    michelle twin mum recently posted..5 ways to tell you are NOT supermum!My Profile

Looking mighty foxy missus – let’s hope the beds are zipped together on this occasion ;)

9. Mummy... says:

Thanks ladies, that seems pretty unanimous! Now instead of looking stylish at the conference and flooring the competition I’ll look just right alongside Annie in her PJ’s ;)
    Mummy… recently posted..Greek Lamb Stew: about 463 WeightWatchers pointsMy Profile

10. Jenny Paulin says:

take both . love the dress but you could wear your tee shirt for the daytime x
    Jenny Paulin recently posted..Jaffa Cake CupcakesMy Profile

11. AlwaysARedhead says:

What if, you make a necklace with ‘actually mummy’, like a doll/some sort of cut out, then you could still wear the dress?

12. I reckon t-shirt first and then dress later on (you could do a quick change a la Superman – maybe not in a phone box though!) Have fun x.
    Gill Crawshaw recently posted..First night out minus babyMy Profile

13. I would say skinny jeans and branded T-Shirt for the day and the dress for the evening, both are fab!
    If I went, I would be wearing my Dolce & Gabbana dress… with my wellies!! LOL!! Sadly I cannot make it this year.
    Have fun!
    Funky Wellies recently posted..My First VlogMy Profile

14. I was seriously considering a branded t-shirt myself. But a t-shirt that covered my belly looked rubbish so decided against it. But if I were you I would definitely wear the t-shirt and the skinnies.
    Can’t wait til Saturday. See you there. X
    Lucy at Dear Beautiful Boy recently posted..splodge and me at twenty weeksMy Profile

15. Pinkoddy says:

The h is obviously hot
    I love the t-shirt and I’m so would wear it over the dress – maximum looks lol
    Pinkoddy recently posted..Party TimeMy Profile

16. Hmm, *scratches chin* I would go with the T-shirt. It’s fun, original and people will still have to stare at your boobage to see who you are ;)
    Five Go Blogging recently posted..SaddleMy Profile

17. Decisions …. decisions …. they both rock …. T-shirt during the day and THAT dress later I reckon. That dress looks fab by the way!
    Older Mum (In a Muddle) recently posted..100 Word Challenge – The UndeadMy Profile

18. Surely we need to see a picture of mummy IN the dress??
    Stephanie Belton recently posted..Baby photo session in HarpendenMy Profile

19. Mum of One says:

HOT dress? HIGH wedges? They both look great. Maybe A in the day and B in the evening?
    Mum of One recently posted..#ISpy: I spy with my little eye something beginning with HMy Profile

20. Helen Spencer says:

Either way, we all now know we’ll be able to find you!!!!!

21. Mama-andmore says:

Outfit A definitely! Lovely dress, but you do look rather effortlessly fab in the tshirt and skinnies. Add some bracelet layering action and Actually Mummy = Hot Mummy!
    Mama-andmore recently posted..The big W questionMy Profile

22. knitty Mummy says:

You are going to have to do a costume change. Its got to be both
    knitty Mummy recently posted..Husband Care LabelsMy Profile

The T shirt is fab but I love that dress!!! Could you maybe make a bag out of the t shirt? Or wear it as a cape!!! x
    Charlotte recently posted..First Steps!!!My Profile

24. I’m going for A. You tell your mummy those jeans make her legs look AWESOMMMMMME!
    Steph (@imcountingufoz) recently posted..Jelly CakesMy Profile

25. Grenglish says:

I have seen you in outfit A and can confirm that you do indeed rock it, however I love the t-shirt and skinny jeans – you have the pins for them and with those fab wedges will look HOT.
    xx
    Grenglish recently posted..I am an Awards Finalist – TWICE!!My Profile

26. Cindy says:

Great outfit, and an inspiration… I stopped dressing in the way I like, purely because I have no space for my things and I am leading a bit of a chaotic life now… but soon I’ll go back to my way and your outfit inspired me! Beautiful!

27. Pingback: A very special delivery | Actually Mummy...