Here’s what we did in forest school this week:
- Found a worm
- Rescued that worm from being stamped on by Pippa. She thinks it’s funny, but I feel sorry for the worm, even though it looks gross
- Built a house for the worm, using sticks to form a teepee-style dwelling
- Constructed a swing with twigs and grass
- Checked that our teacher wasn’t noticing, before we….
- Put the worm on the swing (using a stick, obviously, I could’t possibly touch an actual worm!) and gave it a push
- Put the worm to bed in his house, with a leaf duvet. Luckily that was before it started to rain, so the little worm was safe and dry for the night
- What a great day that worm had
That’s what Forest School is, right?
Or should I pay better attention next week?
Every week on a Tuesday I write a post about something funee we have done, written or said that week. If you would like to join in please just link your post here using the linky tool below. You can grab the badge code from the bottom of the page, then share the love with other linkers!
If you are new here, check out the Wot So Funee main page to find out more.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
Actually Mummy is thrilled to be a finalist in the National MAD Blog awards this year. If you would like to vote for us in the Schooldays Category you can do so by clicking on the badge below.