Barbie breaks world record… Saturday is caption day…

This is the scene that greeted Mummy when she went to clean up the bathroom after our bedtime story. What on earth happened here?

"barbie found dead in bath"

And if that’s whet your appetite, click the badge for more caption opportunities…

Nominations are now open for the 2013 MAD Blog Awards. I was delighted to win the Best Schooldays category last year, all down to my lovely readers. I’d love to be in with a chance again this year, so if you’d like to give me a nomination click here to enter my blog address http://www.actuallymummy.co.uk  You can nominate in any category but I think my best chance is in Best Family Fun, Best Schooldays, or Most Entertaining.

This entry was posted in Saturday is Caption Day and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Barbie breaks world record… Saturday is caption day…

1. jenny paulin says:

that Barbie is such a pot head!
    jenny paulin recently posted..Saturday Is Caption DayMy Profile

2. Barbie after a barf, innit.
    Helen – Crumbs & Pegs recently posted..Women: big businessMy Profile

3. Kara says:

Barbie couldn’t take the bathtime chaos any longer!
    Kara recently posted..Giving up BreastfeedingMy Profile

hang on..what happened. I only remember the first g&t!
    sarah recently posted..Can you see any kids in this weeks #CountryKids?My Profile

5. OneDad3Girls says:

Barbie had finally driven Ken mad
    OneDad3Girls recently posted..#SatCap – 2nd FebMy Profile

6. Mummy’s at the bucket of wine again!
    Rebecca English recently posted..Easy Heart Window DecorationsMy Profile

7. Duck: ‘Honestly Barbie, that really is a view I can do without, we need to keep it clean in this bathroom!’
    Verily, Victoria Vocalises recently posted..Saturday is Caption Day! #SatCapMy Profile

8. Ninja Cat says:

Katie Price denied a three some with Toby Tug and Roger the rubber ducky

9. Ninja Cat says:

Barbie was hiding from the Press after it was discovered she had had a threesome with Roger the Rubber Ducky and Toby Tug ..
    Ninja Cat recently posted..Caption Saturday #satcapMy Profile

10. Barbie took the term “On your head” to a whole new level of meaning.
    Five’s A Fellowship recently posted..Saturday is Caption DayMy Profile

11. Carolin says:

People always think I am stupid and superficial blonde, but I do really like getting to the bottom of things…
    Carolin recently posted..Saturday is Caption Day – 2 February 2013My Profile

What? She’s come in to shave her legs? I CAN’T TAKE ANYMORRRRRE!
    Mammasaurus recently posted..Saturday is Caption Day!My Profile

13. Scudds says:

Life in plastic, it’s fantastic! You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere!

14. sarahmumof3 says:

haha I am not a great capton sort of person but couldn’t help come across here to comment on the photo, I am often finding simular toys in our bathroom!
    sarahmumof3 recently posted..Touching Base – Youtube – Blogging – MonetisingMy Profile

15. Lynn Fancy says:

Duck – “I’m telling Ken!”
    Lynn Fancy recently posted..Saturday IS Caption Day…. #satcapMy Profile

16. Knitty Mummy says:

Barbie auditions for the next series of Splash!
    Knitty Mummy recently posted..Pinterest Challenge – SnowmanMy Profile

You can leave your hat on! x

18. Greetings from Los angeles! I’m borred to tears at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone durinmg lunch break.
    I love the info you provide here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home.
    I’m amazed at how fast your bllog loaded on myy mobile ..
    I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, fantastic site!
    zauberer bochum recently posted..zauberer bochumMy Profile