I’ve got a shed-load on this week, so the quite frankly hilarious Cas from Mummy Never Sleeps, has kindly offered to host Wot So Funee? for me. If you don’t know this blog, you’re in for a treat! She is feisty and funny and you will be adding her to your Google reader (or whatever random substitute you’ve settled on in the wake of it’s demise) toute suite!
Here’s my #funee for the week:
The Bug has been poorly this week. He has a sore throat and a cough that has us all awake intermittently through the night. Consequently he is a little grumpy. And we all have to try a little harder to bear with him – to avoid laughing at him…
Poorly and grumpy Bug:
- The first we knew he was unwell: “I feel broken…”
- When asked what he wanted for lunch – he couldn’t think straight, bless him: “My head is scrunched up and wobbly.”
- When asked why he was screaming to get out of the bath: “This water is too wet!”
- When Mummy heard him going to the loo in the night and went to check he was ok: “Go away! I don’t want you seeing my privates!”
- And on discovering a new playground knee injury: “When bruises are born they really hurt!”
Poor boy. Anyone got a cure for the grumps?
Now, if you have your own post to link this week, head over to Mummy Never Sleeps and give her a link. YOu can add the badge code from my sidebar if you’d like, but the one you need to suck up to this week is Cas, if you’re keen for some sharing 😉 If you’re new to Wot So Funee? you can click the link for more info on how to get involved.
And if you’ve love this post, we’d love you to consider giving us your votes in the MAD Blog Awards, and the Brilliance in Blogging Awards. We were thrilled to be finalists in both last year, and would love to be there again in 2013! Click the badges to your right at the top of the page, to be taken to the voting sites. Thank you x