Here’s how my day went:
- Daddy went to work at Thorpe Park as normal.
- Me and the Bug went to school, as normal.
- School was normal.
- 10 minutes before school was due to end, one of the ladies from the office came and asked if I could please leave. I was a bit worried. Not normal.
- Mummy ran me to the car and took us to Thorpe Park. Really not normal for a Thursday.
- I saw Liam from One Direction throwing balls at cuddly gonks. Way beyond normal.
- Liam turned, said “Hello darling!” and signed my diary. He called the Bug “Sir,” and put his arms round us for a photo. So not normal that I almost exploded!
The best day of my life…
The boys from One Direction are being filmed having a normal day out with their normal mates, around the UK, for a film being made about the band. We were lucky enough to run into Liam and his friends enjoying a day at Thorpe Park. I do wonder if he braved it backwards on the Swarm! Daddy has been too chicken to have a go since he started his new job there. He says he’s busy, but I’m pretty sure he’s scared. Either that or he doesn’t meet the height restriction 😉
And if you’ve love this post, we’d love you to consider giving us your votes in the MAD Blog Awards, and the Brilliance in Blogging Awards. We were thrilled to be finalists in both last year, and would love to be there again in 2013! Click the badges to your right at the top of the page, to be taken to the voting sites. Thank you x