Silent Sunday

Happy Birthday

The Diary of a Frugal Family

This entry was posted in Photography, Silent Sunday and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Silent Sunday

Ah! Happy Birthday to her! Have you much planned?
    Mammasaurus recently posted..Eat: Halloween Smush-insMy Profile

2. Ah – a birthday! Love it when little ones write the cards, too.
    The Reading Residence (@ihavecards) recently posted..Silent Sunday 20th October 2013My Profile

3. Mari says:

Very cute, have a fabulous party and a wonderful birthday
    Mari recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

4. I love this! It’s so cute! Happy birthday GG!

5. Aww wow, loads of detail in this card!! Super clever kid wanting to write loads – it’s a struggle to get mine to even sign their name!!!!! :) x
    Carolynne – Mummy Endeavours recently posted..Silent Sunday – 20/10/13My Profile

6. Jaime Oliver says:

awww happy birthday to her!! hope she has an amazing day x
    Jaime Oliver recently posted..Silent Sunday 20/10/13My Profile

7. Ahh am loving the effort and sweetness in this.
    Hope she has a wonderful day – am not sure I could cope with the Lucky Voice thing.
    helloitsgemma recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

8. Emma says:

Soo sweet! Hope she has a great day! :)
    Emma recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

9. Notmyyearoff says:

Aww Happy Birthday!! Brilliant card, one for the keepsake box :)
    Notmyyearoff recently posted..Silent Sunday / Project 52 – Week 42My Profile

That’s just brilliant, what a loving Bug! Happy birthday to GG, hope she has a wonderful time at Lucky Voice (and you have gin supplies for afterwards) x
    Charly Dove recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

11. Katie says:

So cute! Happy birthday to GG – hope you all have a fab day x
    Katie recently posted..The Baby Led Weaning PoliceMy Profile

12. How cute – sibling love. Hope she has a fab day!

13. HelpfulMum says:

What a cute card. Hope they had a great birthday!
    HelpfulMum recently posted..20.10.13 Silent SundayMy Profile

14. Kim Carberry says:

Aww! Happy birthday!!
    That’s so cute x
    Kim Carberry recently posted..Silent Sunday!!My Profile

15. Mum of One says:

So cute! I hope she has a lovely day.
    Mum of One recently posted..(Dis)Organised Me.My Profile

16. Great card that must be saved!!
    Kriss MacDonald recently posted..Would you like to watch the sunset?My Profile

17. Sarah says:

gorgeous when the little ones write the cards and they love to do it.

18. Aww that is just heart melting x
    Mummywhiskers recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

19. Oana79 says:

Happy birthday, that is pure sibling love, right there :-)
    Oana79 recently posted..Silent Sunday – 20/10/2013My Profile

20. Happy Birthday GG! I love the card, brilliant :) Hope you’ve all had a lovely day xx
    Sara (@mumturnedmom) recently posted..#SilentSunday – 20 October 2013My Profile

21. What a lovely effort to make for her. Hope she’s suitably impressed!! Happy birthday to her!
    Faded Seaside Mama recently posted..Silent Sunday 20/10/13My Profile

22. Happy birthday, love it when the kids write the cards. we get all the pet names on as well and lots and lots of kisses. The writing is so cute
    Elaine Livingstone recently posted..Halloween fun with shredded paper.My Profile

23. Emily says:

Hope she had an absolutely fantastic birthday! xx
    Emily recently posted..The Baby Show with the Maxi Cosi Loola…My Profile