Perfect gifts for girls
I have small but firm base of lovely girlfriends. Over the (many) years that I’ve known them, we’ve learned so much about each other that we can go months without talking, and yet click right back into the swing when we’re together. We’ve been through school, university, boyfriends, marriage(s), and children together, so it’s safe to say we know a thing or two about each other. But can I find a decent gift for them when their birthdays come round?
Knowing each other for so long means that we’ve exhausted the usual gift range, and the inspirations we’ve had over the years. Plus, this year we all turn 50. That’s a lot of gifts, and none of us really needs anything any more. But we still love to receive beautiful things, so it’s always good when I hit on some inspiration.
My most recent giftware crush is the Sarah Stokes range, including this gorgeous Fox canvas bag. On my forays into London for meetings recently I’ve noticed a trend for colourful canvas bags rather than the heavier traditional handbags I used to carry. It makes sense; they’re roomy (perfect for storing your heels until you’re just outside your meeting venue!), pretty and practical. This one has a pocket for your phone, and zips closed, which is always a reassurance when you’re in a busy city.
Not stopping with bags, the Sarah Stokes range includes this lovely cushion, that I almost lost to my 11 year old daughter. Gifts for girls her age are also tough to find sometimes, as they start to crave all the grown up things you’d rather they didn’t. Mine has recently had a room makeover and insists that this cushion would be perfect on her futon.
And when my friends get home from a long day out, what could be lovelier than a cup of Earl Grey from this gorgeous fox mug? Made from new bone china, it comes in a branded gift box, making it perfect to wrap and post to my friends at the other end of the country.
We’re giving away all three Sarah Stokes items to one lucky commenter. To enter the random draw, simply visit the Enesco website, and tell us in the comments below which item you think is the perfect gift for girls. Terms and conditions apply.
The Sarah Stokes range is available from Enesco: canvas bag £29.95; fox cushion £25.00; fox mug £9.95. I have been compensated for my time in administering this giveaway. Check out more giftware – including information on where to buy – on Enesco’s Facebook page, on Pinterest, Twitter, or Instagram.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is open to UK residents only, excluding anyone professionally associated with Actually Mummy or the promoter.
2. One winner will win all three Sarah Stokes items featured in this post. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
3. The prize draw starts at 12.01am GMT on Wednesday 8 June 2016 and closes at 11.59pm GMT on Tuesday 21 June 2016.
4. Entry is free and must be made by commenting on this blog post answering: ‘What Enesco item do you think is the perfect gift for girls?’ Bonus entries can be obtained by tweeting about the giveaway, visiting Enesco on Facebook, visiting Actually Mummy on Facebook, following Enesco on Twitter, and following Actually Mummy on Twitter.
5. The name of the winner will be published on this website within 14 days of the giveaway closing, and the winner confirming.
6. The winner will be drawn at random using Rafflecopter and they must have commented on this blog post for their entry to count.
7. The winner will be notified by email. They willl have a week to respond, after which time a redraw will take place.
8. In the unlikely event that the prize becomes unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
9. The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and / or winner at its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these terms and conditions.
12. The Promoter is: Enesco Ltd, UK Customer & Distribution Centre, Brunthill Road, Kingstown, Carlisle, Cumbria , CA3 0EN.
Competitions at ThePrizeFinder – See more at: http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/sarah-stokes-bag-cushion-and-mug#sthash.EvwZ7yir.dpuf