Subscribe to posts by email…
Find me here too:
What do you need…?
Have you read …?
- Win a ticket to BritMums Live 133.00 view(s) per day
- A letter to Mr Gove… 107.13 view(s) per day
- How to get a book deal 58.75 view(s) per day
- Costumes and ideas for World Book Day 35.47 view(s) per day
- Homework: Wot so Funee? 35.40 view(s) per day
- 1983 – 2013 Still the same emotional girl… 22.00 view(s) per day
Author Archives: Helen
This year I’m going to BritMums Live for the 3rd time. This year I will be speaking at BritMums Live for the first time. This year I am sponsored to attend BritMums Live for the first time. This year, I … Continue reading
Sixteen years old. I thought I knew it all. I had my O-levels under my belt (what is it with these flippin GCSE thingys anyway?) and I was leaving school – briefly. My 3 meter ribbon contained the signatures … Continue reading
If you’re anything like me you went to the Baby Show when you were pregnant with your first child. In fact, if you’re anything like me you did everything it was possible to do when pregnant with your first child. Yoga, … Continue reading
Yep, that is me. I’m looking a bit stupefied, but don’t judge. This is actually my singing face. I sing with Rock Choir – you know, the clicky clappy jiggy one – and we’re always being told to smile and … Continue reading
Relationships are a complicated thing aren’t they? On an average day I hate my Mum at least 3 times, and my brother somewhat more, but I also find myself spouting how much I love them every day. That’s just weird. … Continue reading