Subscribe to posts by email…
Find me here too:
What do you need…?
Have you read …?
- Education reform: a letter to Mr Gove… 97.58 view(s) per day
- Make believe: when will it stop? Wot so Funee? 81.00 view(s) per day
- Win a ticket to BritMums Live 66.25 view(s) per day
- London with kids: a perfect weekend and an “epic” hotel! 62.00 view(s) per day
- Costumes and ideas for World Book Day 34.34 view(s) per day
- How to get a book deal 34.29 view(s) per day
Category Archives: 366 Project
It has been a chilled out kind of holiday week. The weather has been kind enough, in parts, for us to spend time at the park (I have recently mastered the art of swinging, and can do it for hours); … Continue reading
It has been a week of fun and games. Some of them welcome, others not so much. First off, we trashed the house with Daddy whilst Mummy celebrated the birthday of her great friend Annie, with the help of some … Continue reading
This is Mummy’s photo from today. Her radio debut at BBC Three Counties Radio, where she spent the afternoon talking stuff and nonsense (plus a little bit about marriage and relationships) with host Nick Coffer and fellow blogger Paula Battle. … Continue reading
I had a banging headache tonight. I didn’t mention it until we were on our way to piano lessons, and I didn’t play it up. It was a headache. Stuff happens. The Bug was off for 24 hours with a … Continue reading
Every year at school there is a fashion show, at which children get to model lots of different items, and parents get to lighten their cheque books after a rocking show and a glass of wine. This year I was … Continue reading
Well it’s still pretty bleak out, but does this mean that Spring is on the way?