Subscribe to posts by email…
Find me here too:
What do you need…?
Have you read …?
- Education reform: a letter to Mr Gove… 89.50 view(s) per day
- Win a ticket to BritMums Live 54.86 view(s) per day
- London with kids: a perfect weekend and an “epic” hotel! 45.20 view(s) per day
- Costumes and ideas for World Book Day 33.29 view(s) per day
- Living with boys 29.67 view(s) per day
- Make believe: when will it stop? Wot so Funee? 29.50 view(s) per day
Tag Archives: birthday
I wrote a post recently about how parent’s birthdays are so much better now that we kids are involved. It must have been so boring just waking up late and going out to dinner before we came along. Anyway, I … Continue reading
Christmas birthdays are a bit odd. A straw poll unveils people who felt that as children they suffered from ‘joint’ presents, kids who had Christmas in the morning and a birthday in the afternoon, thus diluting the excitement. Mummy says … Continue reading
There are so many this week I can hardly choose, so I’ll make it brief and list the ones that come into my mind first:
1. My Birthday:
That’s just about the most cheerful I can possibly get! In fact I was so cheerful … Continue reading